Social media is technology which facilitates the sharing of ideas, thoughts, and information through the Text, Images, and Videos. Sometimes we want to save a few interesting Text, Images, and video. Text and Image are easily copied or save in our device but don’t know about downloading videos. So here, we discuss video downloading from Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
Today, I’m going to show you the top 5 free website tools out there to download videos from Twitter onto your Device.
Given Below, the top 5 free website tools for download Twitter Video.
How to download Twitter videos
- First, open Twitter and copy the URL of that video you’d like to download.
- Paste the video URL in the video downloader’s input box.
- After the click, you can see the preview of that video. You’ll need to right-click save link as or simply click the download button, depending on video downloader.
You May Also Like: How to Download YouTube Videos in all Formats
Copying Twitter URL on mobile
- Step 1: First of all, find the Twitter video you’d like to download. Then, right-click the Share button located to the right of the Heart.
- Step 2: Then click on the option Share Tweet via and click on the option Copy Link.
Copying Twitter URL on desktop
- Step 1: Same here, first of all, find the Twitter video you’d like to download.
- Step 2: After that right click on Video and copy the URL.
FbTube is one of the most popular video downloaders on social media websites. FbTube video downloader website tool and also FbTube app comes with multiple websites integration. which means you can download videos from multiple platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and more other websites. And 1 more best part of this website tool, you can convert video to Mp3 and this is the best Facebook Video Downloader.
Listed Below, top 5 free tools for download Social Media Video.
- Free YTD Downloader